A GlyphsApp plugin
This tool shows a measurement line (even in edit mode) with all distances between the outlines. If any distance matches the saved dimensions in the Palette, it will highlight in green and tell you which dimension(s) it matches.
- The vertical position is attached to the Glyphsapp measurement line and can be repositioned in the same way.
- No vertical beam.
- No other options.
- Toggle the stems via View > Show Stems Pro
- Or just use the shortcut [Ctrl + Opt + Cmd + S]
- Move the horizontal beam by holding the [Opt] key and drag the mouse.
- Move the vertical beam by holding the [Opt + Shift] keys and drag the mouse.
Options in the context menu:
- Add a vertical beam.
- Toggle between italic angle and perfect vertical.
- Measure with (virtually) removed overlaps.
- Show measurements outside of paths.
- Supported Scripts for key measurements: Latin, Thai (Arabic, Burmese & more scripts in a free update soon).
Glyphs.defaults["com.markfromberg.ShowStems.ShowVerticalBeam"] = 1
Glyphs.defaults["com.markfromberg.ShowStems.horizontalLine" ] = 100
Glyphs.defaults["com.markfromberg.ShowStems.measureOverlaps"] = 1
Glyphs.defaults["com.markfromberg.ShowStems.setAngledVBeam"] = 1
Glyphs.defaults["com.markfromberg.ShowStems.setShowVerticalBeam"] = 1
Glyphs.defaults["com.markfromberg.ShowStems.showOffPathMeasures"] = 1
Glyphs.defaults["com.markfromberg.ShowStems.verticalLine" ] = 100
Get your preferred version here:
Show Stems Free
- Horizontal Beam only
- Position attached to Glyphsapp’s measurement line