A plugin for GlyphsApp
It superimposes a group of predefined glyphs in the background of your letters. This can be both pretty helpful in the beginning of a design as well as at intermediate progress where quick proof overview is needed.
There will be a pro version availabe right here in a couple of days. Check back for a detailed list of all the new features.
All my plugins: GitHub
- Fixed position of siblings.
- Supported Scripts: Latin, Cyrillic, Greek.
The Pro Version is tightly packed with tons of valuable features and doesn’t clutter your interface at all. It is a quiet helper always at your hand when you need it.
- Toggle the siblings via View > Show Siblings Pro
- Or just use the shortcut [Ctrl + Opt + Cmd + G] (like [G]roups)
Options in the menu:
- Movable siblings: select a sibling in the menu and drag it with the mouse.
- Add *any* temporary sibling by glyph name.
- Highlight matching point positions of current glyph and sibling (perfect for exact tracing).
- Choose from various rendering modes: Filled Flat, Filled With Outlines, Outlines Only, Outlines With Removed Overlap.
- Show nodes of selected sibling.
- Open siblings in a new Edit Tab.
- Choose which siblings to show.
- Display Twins (glyphs in your font with a suffix like ".ss01".
- Show all siblings as a miniature over the current glyph.
- Reset siblings to default.
- Auto detection of supported scripts: Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, Thai, Hangul, Arabic, Burmese, Khmer (& more scripts in a free update soon).