This tool shows a measurement line (even in edit mode) with all distances between the outlines. If any distance matches the saved dimensions in the Palette, it will highlight in green and tell you which dimension(s) it matches.
- The vertical position is attached to the Glyphsapp measurement line and can be repositioned in the same way.
- No vertical beam.
- No other options.
New features in version 1.0.2:
- Besides highlighting in green if your stem matches one of your font’s dimensions, it now warns you if your stem is off by this particular dimension for just a bit: The closer you are, the louder the badge shouts at you »Hey, look at me! I think I am not in place!« – And it tells you how much it is off. Super useful!
- The measurement badges that are not on a shape went to the background. They are grey now and more silent, so you can easily see what you’re looking for. Super useful especially with glyphs that have lots of stems.
- Each badge tells you now which direction it is measuring. ↕︎/↔︎ ¡Olé!
- Moving the beam caused the badges to follow in a weirdly snappy manner. That’s passé as of today.
- Bugfix to work with the newest GlyphsApp versions.
Find the installation and troubleshoot guide here.
- Toggle the stems via View > Show Stems Pro
- Or just use the shortcut
ctrl+ opt+ cmd+ S
Get it here:
Show Stems Pro
- Get it for Glyphs 3 directly in the Plugin Manager now.
- Full version
- See above for the entire features list
- Free updates